Implementation: it is a collaborative process in which all participants attend and practically participate in all steps of cooking.
Requirements: divide the recipes into a preparation based on a work process with singular steps; create a cooking station for each singular step with all the ingredients and the tools for accomplish the preparation.
How to: facilitator should combine cooking station with a group participant. Every few minutes call the word “shift”: each participant will clean its cooking station, and move to the next one. This “shifting mode” should be repeated as many as time as needed to have all participants experience the preparation in all cooking stations.
- a complete understanding of the whole process
- familiarize with the group-process dynamics
- value of mutuality and reciprocity into a group-work process
- experience all steps of a complete path
- taste the change of flavour and consistence of ingredients and food in their various cooking steps